Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Fun in Buda and Jo in her bus :)

A girl in Buda, TX who loves her dog. I think they came from near and far for the wiener dog races we happened upon when we visited some friends of our from college. It was a good weekend. We also went to Austin and took a long walk around downtown. I love the country now, but it made me miss Milwaukee a little bit. I did love living downtown for a while :)

and there they go!

what would the wiener dog races be without one of these?

For all of you who have been requesting it (and especially for Will). This is Aunt Jo in her bus!

Just to prove it's a good long bus! Yes, I drive that!

3 comments:

Nate said...

Yay, we have been waiting to see you in your bus!

Sarah M said...

Go Jo!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you drive that. That is like at least 2 times as long as big blue. I bet big blue seems little to you now.
mg