Tuesday, July 27, 2010

going home...

James' first impression was a good one. He LOVED the attention!




already noticing the camera at just over two months :)

This is the first of many posts that may take me a little while to get online. We had a wonderful time going home to Wisconsin, visiting with family and friends... I have a LOT of pictures, so I'll be posting a lot more :) These kids mean so much to me, I love you guys and we already miss you so much!! Don't know where Grace is in these pictures, but she'll show up in some others :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave's going "where's me??".
I like the pictures! So does Dave and everyone else who has seen them so far...
Love ya!
MaryGrace

Joanna Goodman said...

Dave's at least standing in the background of the first picture :) MG is nowhere to be found!