Saturday, March 21, 2009

for the India Burchells

Just talked with Nate and Joie and Will and Annie. It was good to see their faces and chat for a bit. Just wanted them to know again how much I wish I could be a part of their daily lives. They appreciate the simple things, the most beautiful things. I know that Ron and I would love to stroll up to their cottage and make some chai tea with them, play with Will and Annie and their blocks and tractor... Let Nate read us some poetry or sit around the kitchen table telling stories, watching the kids... I love you India Burchells. I'm glad to be able to see your faces and we should skype a bit more, I'm thinking. love, love, love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Something new please!
Ruth

Nate said...

Yeah, we wish you could come over and hang out with us.