Monday, September 14, 2009

tidbit

This morning I got up with Ron and saw him off to work. We won't see each other a lot tonight because we're both busy, so why not play Sorry at 5:15 in the morning while he's eating breakfast?

Also, we discovered a leak in our "great room" (the entryway, that's what we call it :) yesterday, and assume we've never had it leak before because it hasn't rained that hard for several straight days. Cleaned it up, it had stopped raining, this morning it's back. Ron calls me on the way to work (just to tell me he loves me and had a great weekend with me, isn't he the best!?) and I inform him that I put a pot underneath the leak.

"Awww... Just like those people that live in really old houses!" 

"Um... yup, that's us, Ron."

:) 

2 comments:

Joie said...

I'm enjoying reading these bits about your life. Keep posting! :) thanks for chatting with us on saturday too! Love you!

jsmarslender said...

Yea for tids and yea for bits!