Friday, January 22, 2010

our weekend news and Ron's Fun Facial Hair!!

i was up before 6 this morning baking the rest of the itsy bitsy cookies that Sarah loves. mmm... I then made some of them into mini ice cream sandwiches, as was suggested on the website.

We're having a game night tonight and I'm pretty excited about that :) I'm not sure what we'll be playing, but I invested in the Monopoly Deal game just in case! I loved playing that over Christmas! Wish I could be playing that with Mary Grace, Ruth, Ellie, and Dave this morning! And Danny could sit with me :) Oh, wait... next to me, he wouldn't quite fit in my lap comfortably right now!

This weekend we're going up to Dallas to visit Ron's cousins, and then to see Nat and Pierre. I'm looking forward to it, and Ron will be sporting his new "for a joke" look. He really wants Natalie and Pierre to see it :)

this is Ron's "abominable snowman" look :)

it turned out to be harder to cut off the beard than anticipated...

the "chipmunk"

a deviation from the "chipmunk", mutton chops and a mustache...

This is the stache. Ron has actually been wearing this to work this week, and has gained a certain amount of celebrity over it. He will be wearing this until Sunday, just to show it off to Natalie and Pierre. Of course, in order to do that, we also had to show it off to our church friends and will be visiting with his cousins with the stache... Ron only regrets that he didn't do this for the New Year's Eve western bash! ah, live and learn :)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) mom