Wednesday, February 16, 2011

winter and snow!

Winter has afforded us recent snow/ice days, so Ron has gotten off a lot of work and it's been enjoyable having him around home... Here's a little of what our winter has looked like. The other part would be sunny 65 degree days in which we are out playing/working, forgetting that it's winter.

grilling with Dad.

No, he doesn't eat them yet, but I bet he can't wait!

getting bundled...

yep, you can track a cat in it! or a bunny, as you see here :)

first decent snow James has ever played in :)

and by "play", I mean "stand around and look cute"...



in case I've been neglectful (which is likely) of not posting a house picture. Here it is. This is our house. Our duplex, really. That is our red door.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!
I love the picture of Ronnie holding the roasted marshmallows, and James just sitting there looking at them like "I just wish I could get my hands on those!!"

Love,
Ruthie