Friday, September 19, 2008

:(

I know this may seem extremely silly, but I feel really dumb right now and have to share. Also I'm mad at the makers of the Swiffer Wet Jet. For weeks, all I've wanted is a Swiffer Wet Jet. Now I got one, and I excitedly assembled it after sweeping my floors. Once you assemble, it cannot be unassembled. Of course. I put it together, and wondered why it didn't work. Then... oh, I needed to put batteries in it. Which is explains in small print, but it doesn't have a picture of! You know how they have pictures to assemble by. So now I'm mad, it won't come apart, and I don't know if I can even exchange it since it seems I'm the faulty party... Also, I'm annoyed that Swiffer would make it so that you can't even RELOAD NEW BATTERIES!! Of course, that's their game. Suck more money out of us because instead of conserving and replacing batteries, we have to go buy a new one altogether. Or buy a new one if we forget to put the batteries in in the first place! But who does that? sigh. This is why I don't bother recycling. What does my waste matter compared with that of cleaning companies? No, the real reason is because we don't have recycling pick-up.

I will keep you updated. Please someone tell me I'm not a complete airhead.  

No comments: