Tuesday, April 27, 2010

James the cuddler

yesterday James found his ears. He discovered how nice they are to hold, how soft and flexible and what a comfort they can be :) He's so precious, I love to just watch him.

Today James was being a little bit fussy (not even crying, though, he's such a good kid!) when I tried to put him in his swing and later his bed to nap. Both times I picked him up, laid him on my chest and he calmed down to sleep there almost instantly. I love being the mom! He just wanted to be with one of us, not in some silly old swing :) I postponed some chores and rested with my baby. I have to say, I think I may be spending a lot of time like that in the near future, and I won't consider it unproductive or wasted. I have waited to be the nurturer, and I already feel like these moments when he is so little are just going to slip by so fast.

So any time James wants to cuddle (I really wanted a cuddler, too!) is ok by me...

1 comment:

Cara said...

I believe the same way! Cuddle while you can.