Friday, June 11, 2010

Galveston, part 2

After shopping we were going to try to go see the Sandcastle competition, one of the reasons we chose this weekend in Galveston. But we were all tired and James was hungry again, and it was INSANELY packed with cars on one whole side of the island... Everyone and their brother went to the beach that day. So we went back to our hotel! Off the island for a better rate, but only a 15 minute drive or so :) We were so glad we did! We were able to cool off and just laid on the bed for a few hours, feeding and playing with James, and taking naps. So restful. At night we ate our picnic lunch we had packed and watched a little tv while James slept some more...

We just had to show you some of our pictures playing with James! I wonder if he's turning into a little ham, or just always really happy to see us! I love that he really likes us! I used to see those people that always showed everyone tons of photos of their kids and (unless I was related to them, I guess...) I thought... ok, we get it, you have a kid... But now I understand! I have a kid! The cutest little thing that means the world to us! And now that I have a digital camera, as well, watch out :) So... if you ever think I go overboard, at least remember that I could have posted more. I just snap these like mad with digital, and they're all so cute. I'm learning how to use my camera better, so hopefully I get some good shots in the process. Enjoy :)

camera happy??








melts my heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those baby pictures!
He is adorable!!!!
Love,
MaryGrace :)

Anonymous said...

I am MELTING over his cheesy grins. Too cute,errr,handsome:)

~Ruth