Friday, April 8, 2011

i feel like my mother

because I'm up at 3:02 am. Did it really have to come to this?

Somewhere after James was fed and full and before he stopped screaming from being laid in his own bed, I slipped out and left Daddy to comfort the babe. Ron just got home from playing some video games with a friend, and he doesn't have to work tomorrow, it should be noted :)

It also should be noted that I am so tired of being tired. I do not want to make this a whiny blog, so perhaps I should stop here. Just a little more... I sure do love that kid, but as he was wailing tonight I thought to myself, he is never going to sleep on his own. or through the night. ever.

Is this true?

Because he is one next week. I also can't believe that... my baby!

2 comments:

Nate said...

Oh shame, Jo! He will get better. Annie did. Mostly.

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.