Friday, February 26, 2010

getting excited!

Let's face it. Ron and I can't wait for the kid now! I am just over 34 weeks (I know you're all begging for belly pictures, we will get some this weekend :) I hadn't known what I would do as a theme of sorts for the baby's room. His walls are staying white, and he automatically got dibs on the blue/silverish curtains we bought for this room last year. So I planned on doing some art work to put on the walls, and was still thinking about what to do when I walked into Ten Thousand Villages in Kansas City this winter. I saw this lion, and the little elephant puzzle pieces... And so we are going with "safari" :) with a hint of rainforest, becuase I love monkeys!



This was the first outfit I bought our little guy. The monkey has a cute fuzzy face, and now I just can't wait to have my baby out here to put in it! Having these things around the house reminds me of how imminent labor and delivery are. I'm really excited! We still have a lot to do to get ready, which is good because I know if I start counting down the next 6 or so weeks that it will go by so slowly!

3 comments:

Cara said...

Actually it goes by pretty fast once you get to those once a week appointments! Love the cute little things for the nursery!

Anonymous said...

Too Cute! That is going to be a cool room! ~MaryGrace

Anonymous said...

that loin looks like the "Pink Panther" the baby's room is going to be sooo cute:)


love,

Ruthy