Friday, March 5, 2010

very pregnant

hi, my name is Jo... and I'm very pregnant.

Just a few things from my days...

Looking forward to the little guy. Trying to get the nest ready. Taking 5 minutes to roll over in bed. Still love to feel him kick me. About to buy a freezer so I can really get the nesting going :) Meeting with the doula tomorrow. I'm at the "toddling" stage. I have to recoup after putting shoes on. I sleep in hour and a half increments now. I can't just "squeeze through" a crowd of people anymore, they must part for me. I am hoping to get baby room artwork done. Excited because my church friends just surprised me by telling me to save the date for my own shower :) Still not over the cake/cookie/cupcake decorating phase, in fact I bought two new frosting tips the other day. Made possibly the best (and worst for you) mac 'n cheese last night. Thrilled that Ron will be home this Saturday! Hoping my friend Cara is feeling better today and can come over to decorate cookies with me and have a jolly good time. Still involved at church, going tonight for a special youth service; I'll be hanging out with Ron, who is helping with lighting. We love our church family. Miss our Wisconsin (and India and Kuwait) family, wish the littles could help decorate cookies, too! Feeling "Springy" in Texas and we're already looking forward to long walks with new baby in a wrap on one of us... Ronnie can't wait to be a daddy. Thanking God for my husband and placing us together.

Thanking God also, for a friendship that is being restored. Tears of joy.

No comments: