Monday, March 29, 2010

getting ready for baby...

just another belly picture :)

Ron did a great job putting the crib together without instructions. I did help :) We worked so well together! It took us a little bit to figure a couple things out, but no frustrated yelling or tears :) That's really great, especially considering it was 2 am!

This is the dresser I found at Salvation Army and Ron stained and varnished. It looks so much better than when we got it, and it was a blessing to find what we think is a good looking little dresser for such a good price!

setting up. I am still working on artwork for the walls :)

I mentioned to my friend Brendon at the baby shower that we were going to be purchasing a crib mattress. They have two, and are being kind enough to give us one! Just another blessing :)

2 comments:

jsmarslender said...

Almost there! Nice cake in your last post, too. If you think of it, send the recipe - I'm up for something new. : )

Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice room so far.
mg