Tuesday, March 30, 2010

this week...


made cookies to freeze. My plan is to take some to the nurses when I go in to the hospital. I read that somewhere and thought it sounded like a good idea. "here, have a birth plan... and a cookie!!" a spoon full of sugar... :)

I got these little shoes at the Just Between Friends consignment sale a while ago. Ron melted at the little work boots, I knew he would :)

I thought this was kind of funny/sad. I'm very happy for my new treadmill. But here is where it has to be for now. I feel bad that the baby room isn't even really done. There's nothing on the walls, I haven't finished the artwork, and we have to keep the computer in there. In the future, I would like to get a little room divider so that if I ever have to work on the computer at night for some reason, the baby won't be seeing the hazy screen... Now, on top of everything, the treadmill becomes the complete center focus. We will be moving the treadmill to our room once the baby gets moved into this room, though, probably sometime during the summer... For now, I may just lay him down in the crib while I walk/run... Let him fall asleep to the gentle hum of the motor.

Had my doctor's appointment today, everything looks great. Yup, I'm having a kid. imminently!

3 comments:

Joie said...

Hey Jo, at least YOUR kid gets a room! Do you remember our 1-bedroom apartment in Mpls- Will shared our bedroom/office for his first year of life... no nursery or baby theme or anything! ;) so you're kid's got it good, I'd say!
We're enjoying the pictures you post- can I have a cookie? :)

jsmarslender said...

Gentle hum of the motor...And the thump of your feet and the gasping or groaning that time isn't up yet...

: )

(Not that you gasp and groan while you run. Claire took a few naps nearby when I started running again, so it's possible).

Anonymous said...

Jo, I LOVE the little "Ron" boots:)
too cute!!!

Love,
(Aunt) Ruthy